• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our Nursery

teampc

Reaction score
So I thought it would be fun to do a nursery thread :)

Here is our nursery - I will update it as it all gets finished

Hubby decorated the room last week ready for the furniture turning up this week.
We already had the cream paper on most of the walls, but the one wall had big flowers on it lol So that has been replaced with the mamas and papas whirligig chick paper and the other walls have the border round them.

Attachments

• m 037.jpg
    m 037.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 43
  • m 038.jpg
    m 038.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 42
  • m 039.jpg
    m 039.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 41
  • m 040.jpg
    m 040.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 38
I said I would share pics once the furniture was up so here we are :)

Also added a pic of a load of the boxes lol I could hardly move for boxes everywhere

Furniture is from Tutti Bambini and is the Marie 7 piece set, we ordered it at the baby show in feb and they delivered it monday and then built it yesterday.
I got them to put it all in certain positions that I thought I definetly wanted it all in, and the moment they left I had hubby moving it all around lol Much happier with it now (as it is in the pics) as eveything fits nicely and theres still a nice big space in the middle of the room for playing and things like that :)

We are going with the whirligig range from mamas and papas for the decoration and bedding bits, already done the wall paper and border and got a few of the cute bits :) I put a few things around the room last night so I could see what it would look like lol

Need to have a bit of a tidy up and get rid of boxes etc but I think its looking good :)

Next job....blinds/curtains

Attachments

• m 041.jpg
    m 041.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 29
  • m 042.jpg
    m 042.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 41
  • m 043.jpg
    m 043.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 41
  • m 044.jpg
    m 044.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 33
awww looks fab hun.... U r so organised!!! i really need to get as organised xx

im only organised because of the baby show really lol

Didnt want to pass up on the offer they were doing so went for it :)
Its actually come quicker than they said it would so we had to clear out the room and do the decorating in a bit of a rush lol

Love the cot! I don't even know where our nursery is going to be, think I need to design a loft conversion and quick!

the shape of all the stuff its fab really nice x

thanks everyone :) glad you all like it :D

We had a choice of either the spare roomor the office to change into the nursery (the office is the box room) we decided to go with the big room as baby is bound to have a lot of stuff and it all needs to go somewhere lol
I loved the shape of the cot, but Im glad we went with the big room, as the shape makes it really big lol

Love the nursery Teampc. We've gone for the gingerbread range from Mama's and Papa's with a pale yellow on the walls! I go into the nursery every day and just stand there gazing at the cot and imagining little one in it. Where did you get your chair from? Is it one of those glider chairs?

xx

its beatifull :D!! tad jealous that my little man hasnt got his own room, i only hav a two bed flat so he will be sharing a nice pink room with codie :(

the chair came with the rest of the furniture, yep its a glider chair :)
I believe they sell them seperately as well at tutti bambini

It's gorgeous hun! I'm jealous because mine is still not finished and the furniture is still in boxes in the hall! X

Love it, its gorgeous! Not normally keen on neutral but I adore this!x

Whirlygig - love it!

Like Wishuponastar we've gone for alot of the Gingerbread range - LOVE Mamas and Papas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back