Our First Post !!!!!!!!!!!

HA and this was my second post
Lyndsey said:
I was going to ask this question too. I am 7 weeks with no sickness. All my friends that have had babies have said I am lucky and don't knock it!!!!

Boy did I regret sayin that! Had BAD morning sickness from 10 weeks - 22!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
god woman i thought ud had bubs then and it was ur first post as mummy of 3

lol hun where's you first post :D xx

violet-glow said:
I dont think I want to find mine, would bring back to many unhappy memorys. First came on here because OH and I had a HUGE fight and I needed to talk it through.

without you lot I wouldnt have seen the sun through the rain :hug: loves you all xx

As long as you are ok now hun :hug: xx

Thanks for hoiking mine out from the files Nikki!!

nikki1306 said:
Eblinx said:
Hi everyone, hope there is room for one more!
Hope everyone is well!

How boring was i? :doh:

you didn't hold back with the info hun :rotfl: :hug: xx

I know! I told you my life story there :oops: :oops:

Lol.
My first post should have been something like.."hi im sarah and im addicted to cheese..nice to meet you!" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi, im new here and im lost on all the shortened words!! Can you guys give me a list to revise??? Like AF, OH and DPF etc.. I want them all!!
Sounds weird but i just cant follow anyones posts!!
Thanks all!! xxx
By the way, this site is EXACTLY like the one i was registered to for 4 years! www.girlmom.com
Was annoying coz i thought that was the only site like this and it was all american women! Time difference and GP stuff was very strange! Glad to find a UK site!!
Its all the same but a different colour! - and the shortened words too!!
Quite crap mine was lol! :oops: :lol:

This was mine -

Well here goes, i'm Vicki, i'm 23, found out i was pregnant about a week or so ago, reckon i am about 3 months gone, but until i have my first midwife appointment i won't know for sure. Went to doctor's but all they did was refer me to the midwife, waste of time but there you go!!

I've been with my partner on and off for almost 6 years now, we had bneen trying for a baby a couple of years ago but nothing happened, then when we so weren't trying i fall pregnant! I am really, really happy about it though, can't wait to be a mum, all i've been doing is looking at cots and stuff, just hoping i'm far on so i don't have so long to wait for my little bundle of joy!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all on here, and moan about my problems, etc!!

Vicki

Hi there girls, and boys. I am due to give birth in march next year!

HELP ME! :D

This was my first post, I was 7 weeks.

Jade

I think mine was the best :rotfl:
Have you seen all the effort i put into that post :doh:

Jade89 said:
Hiya i'm new here.

I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and i'm from stoke on trent. I wish i'd found this forum sooner, ive been visiting other forums but they are all women from america and everything is different over there so sometimes i get confused at some topics lol. Hope all your pregnancies are going well :D

Jade~

wasnt my 1st post, i think I just butted in on the forum and started givin out advice lol!!! But that was my intro post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back