Our Family cat****UPDATED****

mum2be?

Reaction score
Was Shoot & ran over last night

She is stable at the vets at the moment but she wont use her legs, so vets dont want to operate to get pellet out of her chest until we know she is walk again otherwise not worth putting her throught operations if she will have low quality of life. She they are waiting until Friday to see any improvment, then vets will decide to operate or put her to sleep.

We have no idea who did this but it must had been local to us, as she could not walk at all.

Please please Tinkerbell be ok!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:shock: :evil: OMG!!! who would do something so cruel :evil:

Your in my prayers Tinkerbell :pray:

!!!! :shock:

poor kitty. hope she pulls through :hug:

do they know / caught who did it?

OMG what F***ing sh*theads. that is so cruel. hope someone does the same to them :evil: :evil:

Praying she is ok. Give it loads of love and tickles :hug: :hug:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

evil evil evil people i wish pain and sorrow on them whoever did it sick fucking ****s :twisted:

:pray: :pray: :pray: hope she's ok :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sam&Alice said:
!!!! :shock:
do they know / caught who did it?

No we have no idea who did it and we prob never find out :twisted:

Lets hope she is ok

:pray:

that is just awful, how can people be so cruel? :evil: This sort of thing makes my blood boil!!!!

Lots of love to you, I hope your poor kitty pulls through!!1 :hug:
M
xx

OMFG!!!! As a vet nurse this ANNOYS me so much, these people should be castrated (if there blokes, chances are, they are) and shot too!!! see how they like it. God i hope ur cat is fine, i am :pray: so much that ur kitty gets better.

:shock: OMG that's awful!!! Your poor cat, I hope she is ok and sending you lots of love and hugs too xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

i was going to ask the same, how is she hun? is she holding up?

oh no iv only just seen this this is awfull are you ok? these sort of people need shooting its disgusting. Praying for tinkerbell :pray:

Mum rang this morning for update.

She done a wee last night which is good, She is eating this morning s she was not last night, she is moving around and puring now but dragging her legs not walking, which is a major concern.

mum going to vets this morning at 11,30 for the local paper to get a picture of tinkerbell and my sister so will be in paper will put link up when they publish story prob be tommorrow.

we need her to start using her legs to show sogn that she is going to be ok otherwise she will be put to sleep.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

that is fooking awful, grrr i hate hate hate stupid ppl...

some tw*t ran over my lil kitten, and she cudnt walk, they broke her pelvis in a few places, but after a LONG time in a big cage thing at home and many many trips to the vets shes ok now, just walks wtih a slight wobble...

there is hope hunny, so long as she can get over the pellet, its heartbreaking seeing your babies like that eh?...

if you nede someone to chat to then pm me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back