Our Family cat****UPDATED****

oh no i'm sorry... who would do such a thing :evil:

i've got two cats and i would be in a state if they ever got hurt

hope she gets better soon :hug:

UPDATE*****

Spoken to vets this morning, tinkerbell is using both legs this morning with a bit of support, which is a improvement, she has came of the drip & it more alert, so looking very good.

My sister has also made front page of local paper, if its posted online today i post link later! :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray:

hi hun im soo glad it looking positive for your cat. i had this happen couple of year ago someone ran over my cat and left her to die at the side of the road. she managed to drag herself to a neighbours garden but the damage they had done was too severe and we had to put her down. i hope your cat makes a good recovery hun xxxxx

how awful, im glad she is on the mend tho, poor kitty :(

Oh my god only just seen this post
it amazes me how people can be so cruel, as soon as i read this it sprang to mind that it was probably a group of teenage lads. How people can get their kicks in this way is just totally incomprehensible.
I am glad she has started to use her legs now, and hope its all going to improve from this point. Come on Tinkerbell you can do it! :D
Sending big hugs to you too it must have been horrible for you and your family :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back