• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our doggies have gone :(

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Well after over a year of indecision we finally decided that we had to get rid of our two Westies.

One of them had become very jealous of James and had gone for him a couple of times so we wouldnt be able to live with ourselves if anything happened to him and then we had to have Boo put down too. We had to get let both go as they are brother and sister so it would have been cruel to seperate them. :(

We got in contact with a Westie rehoming charity and they have found a wonderful home for both of them down in Surrey with a lady in her 50's who lives on her own and works from home and has a huge house in the country so I know they will be very happy. She has had Westies all her life and loves them to bits so they will get walked daily and treated like the babies and given the time that we used to be able to give them but cant anymore with having 2 kids and our own business.

Really really sad though and keep crying. :cry: :cry: Im gonna miss them so much but its better for them that they have the attention they need now. They went this morning at 6am.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm sorry hun it must be so hard but as you say it is for the best and it sounds like they have a brilliant new home :cheer:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Seek comfort in the fact you know they are going to be happy hun, I know it's hard we rehomed our collie for the same reason last year :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: glad theyre going to a good home though hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

awww Jen that must have been so hard for you :(

You did the right thing though and it's great that they are still together and have a nice home to go to.

Take care :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hugs babes, having let danny go to a new home i know how your feeling at the momentas i was there a couple of weeks ago!

aww hun that must have been so hard, but you've done the right thing :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

they will be happy and cared for hun, take comfort in that :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
for what its worth I think you made the right decision

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Sorry Jen - but it does sound as though you've made the right decision :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back