Our baby came 9 weeks early. *UPDATE PAGE 1*

:shock: :shock: :shock: Shocker!

But HUGE congratulations on your massive queue-jump and your healthy baby boy. I wish him (and the worried parents!) all the best for the next few weeks and I can't wait to see pictures.

:hug:

Congratulations, all good vibes and big cuddles sent your way :hug: :hug:

Congratulations! Hope you both doing well :hug: xx

Congratulations! :cheer: Hope he continues to get stronger each day and is home with you all very soon! :hug:

Congrats on your little man, can't imagine the shock you guys were in.
I was born 10weeks early weighing near enough the same as your little man. Hope he's doing well xxxx

:shock: :shock: Flamin Eck Becs.....
Bet that was a shock n half...

Hope Austin builds his strength and is home with you in no time...... :pray:

Take care... :hug:

awwww congats hunny. hope he continues getting stronger hun, and well done you, bet it was a shock!!!

cant wait for piccis :cheer:

WOW, was there any reason for him coming so early or is he just impatient!!!!

Congrats, hope everything continues going well, and cant wait to see pics, thats one massive queue jump you've done there!!!

WOAH! That was a shock for me to read so I can't imagine how much of a shock it must have been for you! He sounds like a fighter and i'm sure he'll be out in no time!

:hug: :hug: :hug: for all you've had to go through! He was obviously just desperate to meet his mummy!

Austin is a fantastic name too!

Hope he comes home soon, look after yourself!

P.S that was one mighty queue jump there!

Some babies will do anything to queue jump :shock:

All the best with your new arrival and congratulations :)

Congrats hun! It sounds like he's doing really well. I hope it won't be long before you can bring him home :hug: :hug:

WOW, Huge congratulations, what a surprise :hug:

It is a huge shock when you first see them in special care, but they tend to come on in leaps and bounds and I am sure Austin will be home with you soon.

Best wishes to you all, :hug:

Congratulations Hun!!!!

What a shock!!!!! Glad hes doing well and I hope you have him home with you soon!!!

wow :shock: congratulations becs :hug:

austin is a gorgeous name btw!! can't wait to see some pictures of your impatient little angel :rotfl: :hug:

xxx

awwwwwww congrats hunni, cant wait to see piccies x

Hi

big congrats hun . i hope he gets to come home soon it must be so hard for all of you but at least he is born healthy thats all that matters :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back