our baby at 20 weeks! amazing

sh*t look at the tiny hole its gotta get out of :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am always wary of the anti abortion pages for size info as they seem to make the baby look realer and larger than they are, compare that pic to the one on babycentre

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/f ... t/20weeks/

and you'll see what i mean, how can the difference be that much, i wonder if the anti abortion one is meant to scare people off aborting cos they look so well grown and baby like?

Either way its dead exciting to think of that in your tummy, and yes the exit does look too small!

I agree, I wouldn't trust any pictures or facts given about a babys development by a pro-life website. They often show pictures of an older baby, and label it as being younger to increase the shock factor.
I've found myself that there are huge discrepencys between what they say, and sites such as babycentre, or the bbc pregnancy calander

sh*t look at the tiny hole its gotta get out of :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am always wary of the anti abortion pages for size info as they seem to make the baby look realer and larger than they are, compare that pic to the one on babycentre

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/f ... t/20weeks/

and you'll see what i mean, how can the difference be that much, i wonder if the anti abortion one is meant to scare people off aborting cos they look so well grown and baby like?

Either way its dead exciting to think of that in your tummy, and yes the exit does look too small!

I agree, I wouldn't trust any pictures or facts given about a babys development by a pro-life website. They often show pictures of an older baby, and label it as being younger to increase the shock factor.
I've found myself that there are huge discrepencys between what they say, and sites such as babycentre, or the bbc pregnancy calander

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back