Our 12 week scan

ruthiestar

Reaction score
Hey guys... We finally had our 12 week scan yesterday.

We were both really nervous/excited before going in... another couple went in before us, and seemed to take a very long time. After a while, they both came out crying and were quickly shoved into another room :eh: I could hear the woman sobbing.. I felt so upset for them both and it started me off!! I had to move up the other end of the corridor... I haven't stopped thinking about them all night, poor people! It could have been us....

I hadn't drunk enough water so had to have another rather uncomfortable internal scan.. but we saw the heart beating and instantly relaxed!! It was wonderful....I asked to hear the heartbeat and it was so loud! The baby even moved, we could see the spinal columm, all the bones and everthing was failry clear! No risk of downs as everything was measured. I could have stayed there and watched all day!

Time to wait for the next 20 week scan now:lol:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 12
Congratulations!!! You must be so pleased! So sad about the other couple.xx

Glad everything went well Ruthie!!!

I think we can all feel empathy for that couple....it's like everyones worse nightmare. x

What a lovely scan pic hun! :)

It must have been awful for you to see the previous couple so upset.

Hope you're ok!

xxx

Thanks guys! I hope I haven't worried anyone with there scans coming up.. It's rare that sort of thing happening! Enjoy your experience, its a wonderful feeling! Thanks Claire/miss, i'm fine now I know everything is going ok! :) Dave told me today he went into the toilet, said a little prayer and had his fingers crossed! Bless him!!

Look forward to seeing your scan pics :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back