• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ouchy :(

samanthajayne

Reaction score
omg! omg! omg!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

i am in so much pain right now its unbelievable.

yesterday i know i over did it but i didn't know this much pain would follow. i spent around 4 hours yesterday sorting out things in my room ready for new furniture etc hopefully before baby arrives. spent ages moving things nothing heavy though just bagging up old clothes and throwing away rubbish. i felt ok yesterday afterwards but the pain started creeping in last night before bed. first it was my back then the top of my leg then my hips and then my bum. i can't sleep as every move i make hurts like mad. it took all my strength to get from the bed to my desk. i know i have left arranging my room too late it should have been done months ago but just couldn't be bothered until now and wow am i paying for it now. never known pain like it. i don't know how i am going to walk the rest of the day. omg its painful :cry:

why does it hurt so much????

might be just bad luck it hurts so much, or maybe it was psoture? Some days i can feel worse doing the same things as i did the day before jsut fine.

Sandi

Ouch, sounds like you need to take things easy for a while to recover!Hope you feel better soon :hug:

thankyou. i'm guessing its because all our joints get softer or something and carrying the extra weight. i was bending over a lot and sitting on the floor a lot. feel like i have run a very long marathon. i'd have a bath but don't think i'd be able to get in it. maybe a hot water bottle on my back will help think i'll try that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back