Ouchies!!

Kayley91

Reaction score
Getting really bad lower back pain. :( can bearly move right now and I start work in an hour!! not fun!!

does anyone else get this?

xxx

I have been quite lucky so far, before I fell pregnant I was having physio for an irritable disc and was in absolute agony and I was warned when I fell pregnant that it may flare up again. *Touch wood* so far it has not caused me any issues thank goodness!

I feel for ya though as I know how crappy back pain is, if I were you I would phone in sick and rest up until you can see the GP, if you are in that much pain this early you may have an underlying back problem such as sciatica or something xx

Last edited:
Oh there is an earlier thread on this too! Looks like none if us can escape back pain :( have you spoken to your midwife about possibly getting physio? Seems the only thing we can do othe than painkillers and compresses! X

Im Getting terrible bum pain . Thibk its sciatica :(

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I jinxed myself with my reply yesterday, I now have a bad back too, can't even stand up straight lol. Stupid irritable disc! :( xx

Last edited:
Not good hun... I did go to work yesterday and have to go again today!! Hopefully I get my maternity chair soon... I cant afford to take any time off or i would. :(

xxx

Bless ya, I know that feeling! Try a nice warm bath when you get home, normally helps mine a little bit :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back