Ouch ouch ouch!!!

Pudds86

Reaction score
I thought I would come and see if any of you ladies know what the pain I am suffering from is...BUT...it seems as though every post recently is about us lot in pain!!!

This is the second time I have felt this pain in the last week, it is on my right side quite near the groin area but higher. Kind of where my tummy joins my leg. It is really painful when I put any weight on my right leg and worsens the longer I stand.

It is sooo frustrating. It is so strong I have to sit down whenever I can feel it coming.

Anyone had this?

xx

i get it on my left hand side have you had a previous section?

I'd love to know the answer to this too cos I have had exactly the same for the last 3 days or so. I have had a previous section so guession from Evies reply it might be that - feels a bit like a strong stitch and almost takes your breath away? That's what I'm getting and I don't remember it with my first - mind u that doesn't mean it didn't happen - sooooo got baby brain!!! xxxx

Yes that is what it feels like!! I had it today aswell. I found it relieves the pain if i lift my right leg up as though I was bringing my knee to my chest... very strange. i will ask midwife on weds at my scan.... xx

if it persists and is unbearable i would speak to the doctor or mw...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back