OT - Gotta love kids

DW1978

Reaction score
On Saturday, I was chatting with Lennon about his friend who has Chicken Pox and he was saying how he wouldn't be able to go out and all he'd be able to do was stay in bed. I said, he might not be feeling poorly, he might just be spotty and Lennon replied, 'Mummy, you've got loads of spots all over your face'.

Thanks, love!

kids are great i love some of the things they say.

my ex came tosee my daughter while back and knocked her over, she said a few weeks later - mommy , daddy knocked me over with his big fat belly, and his big cheeks and hands.

i couldnt stop laughing

My friend was pregnant and was explaining how the baby got in her tummy to her eldest, not realising her youngest was taking it all in, next day on the supermarket they passed a pregnant woman in the aisle and her youngest said really loudly 'look mummy that lady has had willy' she said she could have died of embarrassment!!!! Lol!!!

My friend was pregnant and was explaining how the baby got in her tummy to her eldest, not realising her youngest was taking it all in, next day on the supermarket they passed a pregnant woman in the aisle and her youngest said really loudly 'look mummy that lady has had willy' she said she could have died of embarrassment!!!! Lol!!!

oh lord that is funny, i have to watch what i say infront of my daughter, the one night she was up late as she was ill, and i was watching embarrasing bodies, again i didnt think she would be taking it in either, couple of days later she told her nursery teacher she had a rectal prolapse lol

Lol a rectal prolapse!! Of all the things she could have picked up on, that is hilarious!!!!!!! :)

These stories are so funny!!!!
I went down to visit my grandparents recently and they were looking after my 2 cousins apparently Ross who's 5 had words with my granny before we arrived along the lines of this - granny you know you've not stare at Helen because she'll be fat cos she's having a baby oh and you've not to jump all over her either!
Hehe my auntie had been trying to explain to them before that I'd have a big tummy and not to be jumping all over me!

Hahahaha, these posts are so funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back