Osteopathy

madam bully

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone had taken their baby to an osteopath after the birth?

I was watching a program on it the other day and it looked like it could actually help as babies obviously go through a lot during labour and I had never even thought about the effect it would have on their little bodies. The baby on the program was only a few weeks old but was very unsettled and cried a lot and after cranial osteopathy was so happy and would sleep properly.

I asked my osteopath about it last night and he has been trained to do this on babies and said it was good for their necks and diaphrams but wanted to see if anyone had done this?

:hug:

I took Sam and it worked wonders. He had a difficult birth as he was back to back, and the Osteopath said he had loads of stress in his neck and forehead. He was really colicky but the cranial thereapy sorted him out really well. I'd definitely recommend it.

Good luck!

I tried it with Ellie when she had colic. We came to the conclusion that it wasn't making any difference. I think the problem is that colic has many different causes for the same symptons. So I think it is all dependant on what is actually causing it.

Thank you very much for your replies :hug:

Guess I will have to wait and see what LO is like when he finally pops out!

I think its great, ive not used it myself but I know a few people who have and the general consensus seems to be that it cant do any harm and has a lot of potential benefits, so theres no harm in giving it a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back