• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Osama Bin Laden is Dead!!!!

All I have to say on the matter is that we don't know shit about what is really going on, what was said or done, how or where he was killed.. The burial etc... The newspapers are fed stories from people who are told what to say. I don't agree with celebrating his death but I would have rather he been killed instead of the thousands upon thousands of innocent people, and their poor families left behind to pick up the pieces

100% Agree, propaganda is a very powerful thing!!!!

x

He was buried at sea because they didn't want his grave to become a shrine, but anyway.. I'm not bothered where he is, it's not going to solve anything

Edit: ^^ Taken from a paper, but in reality.. Do we really believe everything we read? I'm starting not to

Last edited:
"The burial of bin Laden's remains was done in strict conformance with Islamic precepts and practices. It was prepared in accordance with the Islamic requirements," John Brennan, Deputy National Security Advisor for Counterterrorism and Homeland Security, told reporters at the White House.

But yes I did read that there is a chance his body would be found by his followers. I guess the sea is the best place for sea monsters!

Islamic law says something like where possible the body should be buried, but if teres risk of the burial site becoming s shrine and helping make a martyr of the deceased then they can be buried at sea. The bit about the burial conforming to Islamic requirements meant that he was washed down and wrapped in a White sheet before he was "buried"

Islamic law says something like where possible the body should be buried, but if teres risk of the burial site becoming s shrine and helping make a martyr of the deceased then they can be buried at sea. The bit about the burial conforming to Islamic requirements meant that he was washed down and wrapped in a White sheet before he was "buried"
Thanks I was wonderong about this because its not liie you see many people "buried" at see is it ?

:rofl: . We'll probably never really know the truth of what happened .

We will never know the 100% truth on anything like that, even statements given from Obama have probably been through god knows how many people before it comes out of his mouth x

In total agreement with you & The first thing I said to my OH when he had the news on was 'Is he really dead though?!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back