Had A Car Accident

Oh no that must have been awful and worrying for you :shock: :hug:

Really pleased all is ok! Sorry you took the brunt of the crash, at least your LO is ok though, and you of course. Shame about the car :wall: Damn English weather!!

xx

OMG :shock: what a shock for you. I'm glad you, the baby and your OH are ok

scatterpatch said:
Gosh, i know its hardly the most important point here but AND you didnt get your lovely dinner out, no car, less eyebrow, big bump, bloody scary experience AND no lovely dinner !!! Glad your okies !!

Lol thanks scatterpatch tht made me laugh :D! We ended up ordering a pizza wen we got home so it wasnt quite as nice as dinner out would have been!

And Bubalu i think i know what you mean as this morning after my OH left for work i found myself crying i think it was really needed as all yesterday i did my best to stay strong &try not to think about it for my OH's sake as he feels so guilty being the driver in the accident, think i needed a good cry of relief and a way to let it out as its prob the most scary thing ive ever been through!

Thanks for all your replies girls :hug: im sporting abit of a black eye now but the bump on my head has gone down abit so other than that and the cuts and me and my other half having abit of whiplash were doing well just resting up and feeling relived. xx

OMG, i'm glad your all ok now.
I'm sure that eye will go down soon enough.

So sorry to hear of your accident :eek:
Great to hear you are all OK though, though obviously I hope your head is better real soon too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back