OMG I have jinxed myself!!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
So I have been posting in all the constipation threads about how I'm not constipated at all, in fact I poop twice a day very easily with no effort or squeezing whatsoever!

Well haven't I just jinxed it?!
I'm currently, as I type, on the loo, where I have been for the past half hour with half a gorilla's finger poking out and the other half, stuck inside refusing to budge!!
I need to get this out of me!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I guess talking about it helped!!
Seconds after pressing send, out it came :)

I think my ass is ruptured now though lol x

Jayjay you say the nicest things ;) xx

That is hilarious!! :D

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

HAHA I'm sorry I had to laugh at this, it happens al the time to me :) get halfway there and then can;t get the rest out..

How the hell are we meant to push watermelons out of our foofoo if we can;t even manage a poo!!

Ive actually eased in last week or two maybe now going twice / three times a week but still sometimes find it really really hard! Ive often made my bum bleed! So glad you posted something about it! I hate been constipated!

lol JayJay so glad you got it out of your system literally, i had the same problem yesterday evening even dreaded the worst when i saw blood....
hopefully itll be a one off for you x

Hahahahaha! I'm only constipated when I don't have my activa yoghurt a day...but if I remember you don't eat dairy?! Alternatively strawberries, raspberries & blueberries are great for it!! Xx

Oh Jay, isnt it awful - I know exactly how you feel, and the realisation that all isnt going to plan makes your heart sink!
On another note, OH just read this cos I was laughing so much and he suggested a wooden spoon. You can imagine the sympathy I get in this house!

LOL I realize I may have over-shared ever so slightly - I was SO frustrated last night lol.

Bran flakes, topped with fruit, sprinkled with linseeds for breakfast - I shouldn't have that problem today lol xx

Hahaha!! This made me "snort laugh", my oh is looking at me funny now! Lovin your way with words! lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back