OPK's

jiffylemon

Reaction score
Hi I've been ttc for 5 months now. This month i've started using OPK, not ov yet but hopefully in next few days. Has anyone had any luck using these and is there anything else i can do to get my bfp this month??? any suggestions welcome x

Could try Robitussan around ovulation to make CM more watery... Make sure you BD on your Peak day which is last day of wettest CM, otherwise every day or every second day when you get egg white/ watery CM and/or +opk and/or temperature rise.

I am in a similar boat to you, have only been using OPK for 2 weeks and got a positive randomly but not sure if it was because that time it got dipped above the 'max' line. Lot's of people find them useful though.

Hope this is helpful this is all fairly new to me too...

Hi, the ebay cheapies work well as long as you realise that you have to have a line as strong as or stroger than the control line in order for it to be positive (although a "very nearly as dark" line would count as positive). They will produce a fine line days and days before ovulation but its negative. Test for your surge in the afternoon, i normally test around 2pm and then again at 8pm to get the best results. You will start off with a fine line which should get darker and darker. When you have reached your surge get BD'ing. You will notice if you test after ovulation the line will start getting lighter and lighter and eventually disappear (although its not necessary to waste the tests on this!!) Im just a POAS addict and do it to see that i hae ovulated. Good luck :hug:

thanks for the tips, i'll try the robitussin, never realised it could help....fingers crossed. Good luck to you too x

You could try Pre Seed as well, o also him on top, or doggy style is meant to be better! O and put your legs in the air afterwards! I did all of these this month lol, so here's hoping :pray: :pray:

Good Luck Hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back