OPKs plus 1 hpt what do you all think?

Geminiblue

Reaction score
these are from cd 30 to cd 45 today, had to cut the pic right down to get it to upload

Sticks 5 oct 004.JPG

Sticks 5 oct 006.JPG

I think I can see a line more clearly on hpt but camera doesnt pic it up like shauna said but its a better one than fmu x
On the top pic my latest opk is next to the hcg one

Last edited:
i cant see anything on hpt but like u sed ur eye is better than camera are them tests right through ovulation?? im only just starting to use them this next cycle so dont understand them yet

i can see a line on hpt a very very faint one!

Looking so good that ovulation test is positive and i can see a pinky line on the first pic of the ovualtion tests and opk!!! xxx

Linx - theyre supposed to fade from light to dark to light again and prob to nothing but mine are staying quite strong but not sure whether thats just high LH as some people can get that or pcos have docs on Monday. Thanks you lot its lovely having you here. Just got back from mums as my LO has been sick and needed to get him out for a bit and came back to see if you anyone had replied. Will try to get more pics xxx tomorrow 10dpo

Linx - I will post another pic of tests with so you can see dates under the opk gallery bit and explain it a bit if you wanted, mine arent typical though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back