Opk

rach4910

Reaction score
Would anyone mind taking a look at my ovulation test from tonight? I'm finding them a but confusing and stressfu! Not sure if I've had my positive yet, although tonights is the darkest line so far I think.

Attachments

• IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Your line needs to be as dark or darker than the test line, I'd say it's getting there, maybe the next day or 2. Make sure you do the test in the afternoon not with first morning urine as it will give you false positives. xx

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. That what I thought so wasn't sure if this was dartk enough. I've had a line for all of the tests I've dons over the last 5 days that have fluctuated in darkness but this he been the darker one. I've jut gone back to it and it's darker now (as dark as the control line) so does it mean its positive or does it not count as its past the 5 minutes you red the test in?
X

My tests say to not read after 10 minutes, if its gone dark I would take it as a positive hun, my tests take a good 5 mins to show a positive, get baby dancing lol xx

932ba17e23a2e76d1cd63078f48bc1c1.jpg

If its any help this was my line when I o this month. It came up instantly.

Thanks for your reply.
This is the one I got just now and the line came up quite quickly. Is this more positive now?!
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 17
Thanks for your reply.
This is the one I got just now and the line came up quite quickly. Is this more positive now?!
Xx

Yes I would say it's very close, is your line as dark as the test line ?, job to see it on my phone xx

Id see its nearly nearly nearly there! Id start DTD and keep testing!

Can I jump on the back of this thread rather than creating another? If I've had lines building up in darkness but never reaching the full strength of the test line before getting lighter again, does that mean I've probably Od? I've never used them before but thought I might be in with a chance as the hubby is home for the weekend. I got my darkest line the day before he came home.. Fingers crossed!!

Can I jump on the back of this thread rather than creating another? If I've had lines building up in darkness but never reaching the full strength of the test line before getting lighter again, does that mean I've probably Od? I've never used them before but thought I might be in with a chance as the hubby is home for the weekend. I got my darkest line the day before he came home.. Fingers crossed!!

The colour doesn't need to be darker than the test line but it needs to be equal in colour to the test line, it maymean you've not ovulated this cycle if it remains lighter. Have you got a pic of it ? xx

The colour doesn't need to be darker than the test line but it needs to be equal in colour to the test line, it maymean you've not ovulated this cycle if it remains lighter. Have you got a pic of it ? xx

Thanks hun. I don't know what order these are in. I've done one that was lighter after the darkest one at the bottom of the picture.

Image1460828716.749747.jpg

Thanks hun. I don't know what order these are in. I've done one that was lighter after the darkest one at the bottom of the picture.

View attachment 59853

I'm not familiar with those particular tests, I always use one step ovulation strips but the bottom test you have looks like its nearly there, I would say tomorrows will be positive, id dtd now incase lol x

View attachment 59853

I'm not familiar with those particular tests, I always use one step ovulation strips but the bottom test you have looks like its nearly there, I would say tomorrows will be positive, id dtd now incase lol x

Thanks hun yeah it did look that way but then they got lighter again! Never mind. We dtd plenty in the time that we could do i guess we'll see! :)

My opks were light this month, not good strong ones like normal, I don't think I ovulated this month. Good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back