OPK - which one?

jomc

Reaction score
Hello all

I may have to start using an OPK soon if my cycle doesnt settle down. Im just wondering what brand everyone uses? Never used one before so just looking for a bit of guidance.

Thank u !

Hello :wave:
I used the cheapy extra sensitive 20miu ones from Amazon - I got 90 and tested 3 times a day so I wouldn't miss my surge. Good job I did that cos I totally would have missed it!! If no BFP this cycle, i have my lovely clearblue fertility monitor just waiting to be taken out of its box! What lots of people on here do is use the cheapies and then cos sometimes the lines are hard to decipher they use a clearblue one that gives you an unmistakeable smiley face just to confirm.

Good luck hun! xxx

Hiya, I bought some really cheapy stick ones from Home-health.co.uk as they are only £15 for 100 tests (and you can choose to mix them up with HPT's - whichever quantity of each you want).

The first month I used them, I used them along side CB ones (the pack of 7) so that I could definitely tell when I was getting a -ve or +ve result. So for they seem to be working really well for me.

Good luck xxx

I also used the cheapies from amazon same as sunny, also used the Clear blue digital ones, which gave good results, but you have to have a fairly regular cycle as they are quite expensive.

xx

agree with nurse, use the clearblue digi if you have regular cycles and can afford them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back