Opk question?? Possible to ovu even without a period??

smess26

Reaction score
Hey girlys/ guy!
Just a question got my big batch of opk sticks today and hve done one now it's
come up with two lines the test line faint though does this mean I am about to ov and it's coming or have finished ov?? If there is nothing hormone wise would two lines even come up??? That's the question???
I still haven't had a period since the miscarriage it's Been5 weeks now! Ha scan on ties and everything was fine and said
my lining wasn't built up??? When does the lining build up in a cycle??? So I know I am not coming on but I don't know when I am going to ov?? I've
been having cramps for the last 2.1/2 weeks now I think it could poss be something to do with the pregnancy??
Anyway I am all in a tizz and not sure if I test again tomorrow?? With opk abd hope the
line gets darker??

But is it good news I've got two lines and now need to wait of a it gets darker or b goes to one line?? Lol

Thank you if you read this far and can kinda understand what I am chatting about lol x x

I'd keep testing every day. Some people get faint lines all the way through their cycle but some people get them just before and after the LH surge, so it could be that you'll get a positive in the next couple of days, or that you would have yesterday (ovulation is usually 12-48 hours after the LH surge, so even if you have just missed it it's not too late for some :bd:)

It's the hormones released as a result of ovulation that cause you to have a period roughly 2 weeks later, so you would expect to ovulate before your period. Fingers crossed for you :hug:

Last edited:
Thank you very much I brought 50 so I have enough lol!! Thank you x x

Ok so if I don't ov I won't get a period??? Interesting? Lol I think I might of gone over board with test amounts but I do get
happy poas x x x

Some people do get bleeding without ovulation but usually you won't. Have you tested again today? x

S I got a lovely darker line not as dark as control but it still is darker
woop woop fingers crossed it might
come up pos tonight or tomorrow
am getting side pains so ot
couldbe xx x x

Sounds like you are heading towards a +ve - i used them this month for first time and never managed to get a line as dark as the control line, so at least it looks like you'll get a definitive result.

Oooh that's great! Hopefully it'll be even darker tomorrow, although some people (including me some months -may just have been the time of day I tested) don't get a line quite as dark as the control but still ovulate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back