Photo Frames

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
We're in the middle of decorating and I wanted some nice pictures for the landing. Then I thought Id be a bit more creative and make it a bit more personal so Im gonna make a photo-poster thingy...

photos.jpg

The only thing is I have no idea where to get a frame big enough. Even one of those clip frames would do but I dunno if they do them that big cos the photos I've set out are about 120x62cm :think:

Anyone know of anywhere? :)

100x70 is the largest I can find online atm.....maybe need to trim some of them a little to reduce to 100? below link - they have lots of diff styles, but only go up to 100x70

http://www.selectframing.co.uk/acatalog ... rames.html

Or if you take to a framers, they will make a frame and frame it all for you, will be a little more expensive but I'm sure it will be worth it & will be at the exact size you ask for!!

We have a few of those montage/collage type things on our landing wall, Paul made them and he got the great big clip frames from the art shop I think, you could always do a search online and see what it throws up! It looks good by the way, so many memories!!!

Hawkins bizarre sell these, but you'd probably need 2!

e5085-lrg.jpg

Do you have an "Au Natural" shop? I saw them in there yesterday they were massive!

Kim said:
Do you have an "Au Natural" shop? I saw them in there yesterday they were massive!

Yeah theres one at the MetroCentre so I'll try there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back