• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

oops, I just lifted a large telly......

lulu

Reaction score
by myself!

It wasnt majorly heavy but now I keep thinking 'have I hurt baby'!!!??? :? :(

Im sure baby is fine. Not sure about your back though.

But probaly best that you dont do it again. :D

I'm sure your LO will be fine in there :) I had similar concerns and my MW keeps telling me lifting things won't hurt baby but will probably damage my back. I'm still carting pretty heavy things round, just trying to make sure I bend at the knees. Easier said than done once down there though as getting back up a a killer :roll:

The reason they tell you not to lift things during pregnancy is because it may damage you not the baby... He/she is nicely protected in there and no amount of lifting is going to hurt them..

J
XX

thanks guys, feel a bit less guilty now.

Im trying to make our spare room look nice so I can move in there and the tv was in my way!!! :x :rotfl:

Just been doing some art to try and relax - just incase.

I'm sure the baby will be fine.

What kind of art do you do?

lulu said:
by myself!

I still pick up my son who is almost 6 and weighs about 3 and a half stone. I'm sure you'll be fine :D

debecca said:
I'm sure the baby will be fine.

What kind of art do you do?

lots of bits and bobs really, drawing, painting, photography, poetry.

Better at the abstract stuff really. Just been making some pictures to put on the walls.

Tatum29 said:
lulu said:
by myself!

I still pick up my son who is almost 6 and weighs about 3 and a half stone. I'm sure you'll be fine :D

Yes, I still lift jack and he must be 2.5 stone. On a night time I have to take him up 3 flights of stairs to bed so I guess it should be fine. (Hadn't thought of that) The telly is more of an awkward shape than Jack though :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back