Oops I didn't feed the hamster .......

LauraB

Reaction score
Resulting in his wheel grinding to a halt last night :D

Sorry guys, bandwidth problems again last night - although this month there was actually a reporting issue which they have fixed now, but it meant that I wasn't being given the correct figures and we reached the limit before I found out about it. Have upgraded the account now and so we should be all set for future months.

It's all that talking you lot do :roll: :lol:

Look ..... here's Harry the Hamster back hard at work ......

harry-hamster.gif

Maybe we should get us one of these though, waddya think girls?!! :wink:

man-hamster.gif

Your whacky this morning :lol:

I was refreshing until 10.30 last night *cries* & now I've forgotten what I had nipped on, stayed on to say :lol:

It was probably something really stupid since I was in funny mode last night :oops:

it was probably to bully me with more pringles :shakehead:
xxxxxxxxx

I thought you were going to say you'd come back from holiday and realised that no-one had fed the hamster!! :shock:

Sorry for doubting you Laura!!

I wasn't happy at 3.20 and 6.10 this morning though when I couldn't get on the site to have a moan!! :lol: It was only a moan about hubbie keeping me awake with his snoring though,and I feel a bit better now so I'll spare everyone the details! :lol:

I'm sorry tankett, it won't happen again :oops:

Well actually, that's not strictly true :lol: ...... I just got another alert and so I've put in for yet another upgrade. However, it's 1st July tomorrow so we get a bucketload of new bandwidth to play with. So, in the meantime, if I can ask you all not to talk too much :shhh: until midnight tonight, we might just get through by the skin of our teeth ........ :pray: :pray: :pray:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Something tells me there should be a list of names under could you please stfu this evening!

That Rach one talks & talks, all day spamming the TTC section, shameful! :lol:

chixor.gif
I have no idea what you are trying to say Laura!

*Leaves room sharpish*

well :shock: i have an innocent little sleep and come back to all this abuse :lol: :lol: :lol:
ive no idea what you mean wobbles :angel:
xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back