feeling very tired

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Well the last few weeks have been exhausting for me. December the 15th we moved home and were supposed to move in on the 15th but couldnt because of various problems so had to stay with family then we finally moved in on the 24th december but had no heating, hot water or cooker but the heating and hot water are now sorted but still waiting for cooker to be fixed by the landlord. We got through christmas and then my mother in law passed away early January which was another blow to us as a family. My daughter had had a cough since October of last year which my GP is now treating her for asthma with alupent which was really good and worked a treat but not she's got a cold and cough and so last night she was coughing all night which meant me or her didnt get a great night sleep then we were up again at 7am for mother in laws funeral. Right now I just want to go to sleep for a month as everything has now got to me and i'm exhausted. :cry:

Just wanted to say hang in there, from the sounds of it you deserve some luck your way. if you need to sleep then do it, will make yourself feel worse otherwise :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's hard going when you want to sleep but can't, really hope you get some quality time off and rest soon bowmanzoo :hug: I hope your little girl feels better real soon too :hug: Sorry for your run of upset, hope its all good things from now for you :hug:

WOW....Hope things start looking up for you hun! and your little girl gets better! :hug:

no wonder you're tired what a terrible time!!!

Put your feet up and let someone look after you

Thanks girls, I had a good nights sleep last night so thats made me feel a bit better today. hope you're all ok

:hug: :hug: I feel for you, I feel tired and irritable all the time, let alone with house problems and a LO to look after. Hope things get better for you soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back