Ooops - emotional Mary here!

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
Hi girls

Having one of them days when you cry FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER! :wall: :cry:

Started as soon as I woke up this morning and I've had to give myself a stern telling off a couple of times this morning to prevent the flood that is inevitable because work don't know yet- Bloody hormones.

This bubba is gonna get an ass kicking when it comes out! :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lmao it's awful isnt it? I'd say think of something funny but i cry at funny things!

Oh no! I've just read someone's birth announcement - and am BAWLING - luckily everyone has left the office for the day!

The new Mummy was saying how smitten she is with her new baby and how her new daughter has really taken to her Daddy - THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN WHEN I GIVE BIRTH!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hug: it happens to us all hun xx

and theres nothing more emotional then seeing your OH idolise your child i love it now when DH is good with luke let alone a newborn!!

I am having a really emotional day today and also have not told my colleagues so I'm trying to blame it on a headache when actually it's my hormones!!!

I feel so bad as I feel like i'm taking it out on my boyfriend and he's so sweet he never complains and just sympathises which makes me feel even worse!!

After seeing someone I chatted to on here the other day post that she has miscarried it has really upset me and made me worry about losing my own baby and I just feel really crap and like I want to cry every second..........

My sympathy goes to everyone else feeling the same x x x x

Im really emotional too

My dad just asked me to go and see my nan with him, but Im snowed under with college work, and now he's gone I keep thinking what if something happens to her and I didn't see her and I'm all upset :( Oh Im such a loser... haha

I am the same, had a little arguement with OH last night, I started it. Then cried and normaly he hates it (typical man can't handle a girl crying) but he was really nice and gave me a hug which made me feel loads better.

Me too. Was walking in town today felt like crying. :cry: Then my OH went to his mates, I cried like a baby for some reason :rotfl: :oops:

Im feeling pretty emotional at the moment. But I lost my grandad last Thursday quite unexpectedy so I think I have a good reason to be sad!!!!! I hate feeling emotional for no reason, it really worries me as I wonder what the hell is the matter with me!! Pregnancy makes everything so more heightened though, everything seems like the end of the world :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back