Oooopppps!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Well this morning OH and me were enjoying sexy time when he didnt pull out in time! Oooppppsyyy! The strange thing was both of us never said anything! Now ive very confused as i was certain both of us wanted to wait till the new year x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aww hun, maybe you are both just not so worried anymore and are being relaxed?

Where are you in your cycle hun? x

The doctor was convinced that my period came 2 weeks ago but im not too sure as i was spotting last week so i really dont know where i am in my cycle hunny x x

:yay: I think, just view it as NTNP as you must both be getting used to the idea :hug:

I kind of nervous for the next time we have sexy time as im not too sure whether my OH is going to just give up pulling out now or whether it was just a one off mistake, I dont want to ask him though as im happy to just go with the what ever feels right after all we want to be relaxed when the time comes x x

After my MMC I went through phases of what felt right at the time, so I guess it must be the same for the fellas too... just take each day at a time, do what feels right at the time for both of you and meanwhile you still have your TTC date :hug:

Thanks hunny :)
I guess we are feeling more comfortable now as the same happened last night so i guess we are offically NTNP :) x x

Hey hon

You just need to do whatever feels right for you and OH, sometimes it's less pressure in a way when things just "happen". When I got pregnant last time me & OH had spoken about trying in the september/october, then in the august we happened to get carried away and not use anything, after we just laughed and said "well that's that then." It took all the pressure off and TTC wasn't a huge a deal it was just a natural process where we thought we would just see what happened. And then 3 weeks later I got my BFP! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back