• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OoooooooooooH

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
well ... I just phoned up the electric company to pay the electric bill and got more than i bargained for! :shock:
It was a gentleman .... who had an extremely sexy voice :oops:! he tried putting my payment through which declined, so i hung up rang the bank who said everything was ok from my side it was a technical fault on theres so i rang back and got the same guy. he tried again and said it had happened with everyone who tried to call, so i said oh good so if i wait untill tomorrow you wont turn my lecky off will you, because im on my own with a baby. He started laughing and said no as it wasnt a reminder bill and they had to send one of those out first ... THEN he said "dont worry Miss Anderson ... we dont want you bumping around in the dark all by yourself!"
OH MY! he did say it in a rather cheeky voice, i just giggled and said ok bye and hung up but im all a fluster now haha!
Knowing my luck hes some 90 yr old balding fat man who hasnt washed for 8 weeks with pit stains ! :roll:
Ah who cares! made my day! shant tell Ian tho :rotfl:

Dammit....who do you get your lecky from? I always get a machine :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Emmylou said:
Dammit....who do you get your lecky from? I always get a machine :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Me too, automated "press 2 on your keypad now for billing" type services of some 'foreign' person based goodness only knows where on a really bad line and them unable to understand a word I'm saying and vice versa!! :rotfl:

Alfiesmummy said:
well ... I just phoned up the electric company to pay the electric bill and got more than i bargained for! :shock:
It was a gentleman .... who had an extremely sexy voice :oops:! he tried putting my payment through which declined, so i hung up rang the bank who said everything was ok from my side it was a technical fault on theres so i rang back and got the same guy. he tried again and said it had happened with everyone who tried to call, so i said oh good so if i wait untill tomorrow you wont turn my lecky off will you, because im on my own with a baby. He started laughing and said no as it wasnt a reminder bill and they had to send one of those out first ... THEN he said "dont worry Miss Anderson ... we dont want you bumping around in the dark all by yourself!"
OH MY! he did say it in a rather cheeky voice, i just giggled and said ok bye and hung up but im all a fluster now haha!
Knowing my luck hes some 90 yr old balding fat man who hasnt washed for 8 weeks with pit stains ! :roll:
Ah who cares! made my day! shant tell Ian tho :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back