Omg at S.E!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
That being Southern Electric!

Just had a bill from them saying they want too triple my monthly bill from £40 to £120! Phoned them up all panicky and managed to wrangle it down too £70, but omg is this what it is going to be like until the credit crunch is over.

Think im going to have to look for a evening job!

God look at all these unexpected big bills on here lately :shock:
What are there reaons for the huge increases.
I'm moving back home fri so hope I dont have extra cr@p like this to deal with :shock:

What a nightmare hun :hug:

Thats why we left them and went capped with E-on.

Yep I left Southern Electric too and switched to EDF :hug:

Yeah I left Southern last christmas and switched to EDF. I've just had a price fix at EDF for another year.
Have a look about hun, maybe you could get a better deal elsewhere :think:

All the bills are going up =[, it's totally mad, dunno how they expect us to find all this money? xx

i fecking hate all these price rises and the friggin credit crunch :x

Squiglet said:
mummykay said:
jesus, cheeky fuckers!! :x

Can we say fuckers now too? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (shhhh don't tell Urchin.. :shhh: )

I noticed this the other day but kept :shhh: :rotfl:

On another not Im with S.E only moved in to rented place 2months ago. Dont suppose I can do anything :(

cheeky fuckers (can i still say that :lol: :lol: )

can you just pay for what you use rather than by direct debit?? i pay quarterly and retrospectively - i always call them with a reading (never pay their estimated bill costs) and it works out as £120 every 3 months.

:hug:

I wish i could move but i cant afford to pay my bill off in one go - otherwise id be saynig kiss my arse and id leave them on there uppers!

mrs_tommo22 said:
That being Southern Electric!

Just had a bill from them saying they want too triple my monthly bill from £40 to £120! Phoned them up all panicky and managed to wrangle it down too £70, but omg is this what it is going to be like until the credit crunch is over.

Think im going to have to look for a evening job!

Very much doubt it will go down again after credit crunch. :(

Sadly i know that is the truth, but im seriously going to have to look for a evening/weekend job, it sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back