Ooooooooooh i've got an English mobile number again lol

Melanie

Reaction score
I now have a temporary English sim card to use when i get home it will be working from the 22nd July. Im hoping that i'll have the internet set up fairly quickly after the move but obviously i cant be sure how long it will take.
So if anyone wants the number so i keep in touch with the forum pm me and ill give it to you. Also i might need someone to update me with meet details lol!

I cant believe how quickly the moving is coming now!

just post it on this thread then we can set up a PFMashoovie Stalking session.

Our BT land line got activated with in 3 days and on same day I called to activate it I contacted O2 to get their BB and pack came next day and was activate in 5 days so was all up and running in 5 days.

:lol: :lol:
Good to know that it shouldnt take forever to get the phone and net set up! I was dreading it taking a month or something!

Melanie said:
:lol: :lol:
Good to know that it shouldnt take forever to get the phone and net set up! I was dreading it taking a month or something!

yeah we were lucky though and had a land line coming in so just needed it activated so hope your luck to as that way you wont have to wait for BT to pull their fingers out and fit a line, thats what takes the longest i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back