Ooh how exciting...

Tadpole

Reaction score
My pram & car seat has arrived. I have got the silver cross 3d in coast (grey & turquoise). It's really easy to put together & then fold up so have been playing with that. I was going to put the car seat in the car but everytime I went out it started raining!

I am now all finished - just have to relax and wait for baby to come. :D

oooh that is exxciting :cheer:

not long to go now! i love the colours in the coast range!

i got my car seat home on Tuesday and its sitting here, im dying to try it in the car but waiting for OH to come home, we got the silvercross freeway linear in jet sport with the ventura car seat :dance:

It's brilliant when you get the pram!! I love mine too!

It's so wierd to think that in a few weeks time your little one will be sitting in that! :cheer: xx

We have that pram in 'Jet Sport' we love it! i keep going into the backroom to have a look at it all set up! :dance:

Aww i have it in cargo glad your having fun with it.

Make sure you all have a trial run with the car seat before you go into labour otherwise you will be trying to bring the baby home from hospital without a clue of how to fit it. I speak from experience :roll:

Yay for your new stuff :cheer:

Now where are the pictures? :D

lillou said:
oooh that is exxciting :cheer:

not long to go now! i love the colours in the coast range!

i got my car seat home on Tuesday and its sitting here, im dying to try it in the car but waiting for OH to come home, we got the silvercross freeway linear in jet sport with the ventura car seat :dance:

does the linear freeway fit in your boot? what car do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back