Woo Prams Come!!

xJuliex

Reaction score
:D Yay my pram and car seats jus been deliveredc! got the silver cross 3d from mothercare! iv just put all the bits on and OMG....the demonstration people make it look so bloody easier than it really is!! im nackerd :rotfl:
im getting soo excited now, i know its not too long before baby will be here and iv got my scan 2morrow aswell :) x

:cheer: glad you like it- I got mine back in January so I'm a pro and putting it up and down now! :roll:

It knackered me out putting my pram together and working out how it worked at 18 weeks! :lol:

It's really exciting having the pram isn't it, we just need babies now so we can start playing with them properly! :D

Hia, its exciting isn't it. i got that pram and car seat in the cargo, i know it seems little confusing but its so easy to change around after few times clicking about..Its up my in laws at mo, just waiting for baby to pop out :pray: any day soon and can't wait to start using it.

:rotfl: i know, i keep pushing it round the living room :oops: haha

glad your having so much fun practicing with your new pram :D

:D I love the silver cross from Mothercare that was the one i would have purchased if i wasn't gettng mine from my sister

mine is still up in Newcastle with my sister can't wait to get my hands on it

luckly being a Nursery Nurse ive got the practice in already
sarah :wave:

sianny said:
Hia, its exciting isn't it. i got that pram and car seat in the cargo, i know it seems little confusing but its so easy to change around after few times clicking about..Its up my in laws at mo, just waiting for baby to pop out :pray: any day soon and can't wait to start using it.

I have the cargo too and its also at MIL. :D

I havent been able to get it out and play with it as much as i would of liked but not long now.

xJuliex said:
:D Yay my pram and car seats jus been deliveredc! got the silver cross 3d from mothercare! iv just put all the bits on and OMG....the demonstration people make it look so bloody easier than it really is!! im nackerd :rotfl:
im getting soo excited now, i know its not too long before baby will be here and iv got my scan 2morrow aswell :) x

WOOHOO! Good choice I've also got the SilverCross 3D but mine's in Pistachio (not my choice of colour but at £175 from Boots I wasn't going to argue, like I said earlier I'm such a skinflint).

I really need to get ours out of the box and have a play but I suspect I'm going to end up having a mard as it's WAY too heavy for me and hard to deal with. I'm not surprised you're knackered :rotfl:

We went up the in laws on weekend for takeaway and OH couldn't resist getting it all out (i mean the pram :rotfl: ) and having a play and we were all having a push around :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was so excited when i got my pram :dance:

we looked at the silvercross 3d - good choice :D

Mine should be here within a week (or so they tell me) soooo excited, especially as i ordered one before and they told me it was outta stock and they had no more :( . feels like i've been wiating ages for this one though, i ordered it 20th March and had to ring the people to chase up where it is.

I'm going to go over board pushing it around and playing lol

How exciting!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Hope you enjoy pushing it around....it sounds like we've all done the same thing-i spent ages pushing mine around the kitchen getting all excitied!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:rotfl: makes it all seem more real when you get the pram dunt it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back