online personality..

I'm the same, although I have very strong opinions on some stuff which I don't say on here, I used to though, but when I became a mod I had to tone it down a bit :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Are you the same person online as you are offline?

I am kinda I guess, i'm probably a lot nicer online but not as funny (big headed lol) no i mean i just dont seem to be able to get my humour across online, not the same.

What are you guys like?

i don't know.. the same i think.

I don' waffle on as much on here... I actually think about what I say (because I get to re read it... well most of the time :rotfl: )...oh and I am not as antisocial here.. I wouldn't waste my time in conversations in real life because I don't like people.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So now that makes me a rather scary person irl... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
Squiglet said:
I don' waffle on as much on here \
:rotfl: :rotfl: judging by your posts i estimate conversations irl to last all day with you.. blimey :shock: :lol:

I feel offended by that comment....

No I don't.... It's true :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

when i first read that i just saw the 'i feel offended bit' and thought 'oh shi!t not another argument :rotfl:

*sniggers... I know... been happening a lot on here recently... :rotfl:

Oh yer.. I'm this weird in rl too... :rotfl:

I'm pretty much the same on line as well as off line ..

Mind you, I dare not be as opinionated as I really am anywhere but in my own home. I hold back even on-line and I should be safe spouting my opinions there as the chances of people being able to hunt me down and demand an explanation are slim :rotfl:

i think im the same! hopefully im likeable both on and off line :D

I do make a conscious effort to tone it down a bit online, as I can be quite hyperactive, waffle non-stop, and VERY highly strung when it comes to my opinions :lol: Quite hard work actually :rotfl:

Im also aware that the written word cannot convey body language, expressions, tone of voice etc which is needed with my sarcastic sense of humour and can be mistaken for just sarcasm online hehe

I'm more private off line :oops:

I don't really ever talk to anyone offline about ttcing - once a month with my mum and that's it. That's apart from the people off here who I text.

I don't ever really talk to anyone (except DH) if I'm upset about anything - on here I can be honest :D

Im compleatly different irl to online.

I think about what i say online and how to respond to post sometime i could go to town on some of the things i read but it would be seen as being offensive rather than an opinion. My mother always says i have a "speed boat mouth and a row boat brain" :wink:

Irl i dont do pointless small talk, clicky school gate adults, or people who i just dont like the look of all in all im fairly antisocial :rotfl: but my friends are my friends and id do anything for them.

glitzyglamgirl said:
I do make a conscious effort to tone it down a bit online, as I can be quite hyperactive, waffle non-stop, and VERY highly strung when it comes to my opinions :lol: Quite hard work actually :rotfl:

Im also aware that the written word cannot convey body language, expressions, tone of voice etc which is needed with my sarcastic sense of humour and can be mistaken for just sarcasm online hehe

Oh god.. why does THAT sound familiar.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back