online personality..

Krystal

Reaction score
Are you the same person online as you are offline?

I am kinda I guess, i'm probably a lot nicer online but not as funny (big headed lol) no i mean i just dont seem to be able to get my humour across online, not the same.

What are you guys like?

I'm really quite shy - not sure if I come across that way on here! :lol:

:rotfl: I'm far from smart Nic honest! It was just a good guess from me! :rotfl:

im just as stupid, common, loud and opinionated as I am on here as in real life but my love of David Beckham is more than i could ever describe in words lmao :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
im just as stupid, common, loud and opinionated as I am on here as in real life but my love of David Beckham is more than i could ever describe in words lmao :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

David Beckham is MINE!!!!! :twisted:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pretty much the same person, although I do tend to hold back on the more 'controversial' issues on here as my view would upset the main. In RL I am more outspoken with people I know.

Misslarue said:
Pretty much the same person, although I do tend to hold back on the more 'controversial' issues on here as my view would upset the main. In RL I am more outspoken with people I know.

Me too I never dare get into 'discussions'! :lol: But I'm even less likely to IRL! :lol:

jools221181 said:
Misslarue said:

Me too I never dare get into 'discussions'! :lol: But I'm even less likely to IRL! :lol:

I hold back on here too :)

I tend to apologise if I think I'm being even in the slightest bit offensive... in real life I just say it as it is lol

I dunno. Pass..........next question :lol:

I think I'm the same, maybe different, you'd have to ask those who've met me.......as long as they tell you nice things, then they're right :rotfl:

I'm shy in real life and shy on here i have to think for like half an hour before i make the tiniest post coz i think people are gunna think im stupid or think who is she?? lol and in real life im even worse i even get nervous the night before i have to ring up for a docs appointment i make my mum do it most of the time!! how sad is that :rotfl:

I'm just me..... like me or hate me... this is the real me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back