• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One year today!

monaloco

Reaction score
Can't believe it's been one year since my grandad died! :cry: We were so close to him and we only used to see him while on holiday as they live in Jordan - and I only got to see him for 4 days last year! He never had the chance to meet Hassan but did get to see me pregnant.

Miss you loads grandad and not one day passes by without me thinking about you and about the wonderful childhood days we had.

Big hugs hun :hug: :hug:

I was so close to my nanna and she died 3yrs ago, and everytime i look at sophie it kills me inside my nanna never got to see me pregnant or see sophie i know she would of loved to have seen her.

All i can say is its gets better hun i promise and iam sure ur grandad is looking down and is very pround of

xxx

awww hun im so sorry iknow wot its like its 3 yrs in may since my nan died cant believe it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back