• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

on your day off...

prettypenguin

Reaction score
If you ladies ever get 1 from los what do you do?

My mum has Charlie every 3 weeks or so on average, I never ask anyone to mind him but if she has a day off she likes to spend the day with him as she works lots of overtime.

Well, today I had a driving lesson, mastered the parallel park on the second try woop!

And just lazed around the house not knowing what to do with myself and eating. (i cant be bothered with housework)

Now I've got music channels on and i only know 1 or 2 songs from just hearing them in OHs car...I need to get back to reality haha, I actually know more baby songs than normal songs!

Just interested in what everyone else gets up to? X

Oh, and I don't like that Rita Ora, she's just come on the tv, looks like shes a bit too up herself and a rihanna wannabe :/

Just thought I'd throw that in there

I don't get time away but if I did I would probably catch up on my reading and writing. Actually I'm lying, I'd probably sit outside where Albert was waiting to pick him up lol

Oh, and I don't like that Rita Ora, she's just come on the tv, looks like shes a bit too up herself and a rihanna wannabe :/

Just thought I'd throw that in there

LOL - I dont even know who Rita Ora is!!!! :lol: Seriously need to get out more!

And yay to the parking - who says women cant park?? :pompom: Well done you!

I dont really get a day as such but every sat morning DH and little man have a lads morning and I get my nails done or some other girly thing!!
xxx

I am starting to think time off will be a novelty lol although I am sure my mother would take him I'm not sure I can subject him to that hahaha:)

Aww well your babas are still young yet, I really miss Charlie when he goes but every time my mum has him he's always SUCH a terror for me, and he's more smiley with me when he gets back.

Problem is he won't nap properly for my mum, think he knows she's wrapped round his little finger lol.

When she has him again I might have a girly day and sort my hair out, I'm getting bored with it but don't know what to do..

I only knew Rita ora cause her name cropped up on viva x

I'm getting some clip in extensions when I get paid. I'm trying to grow it and it's driving me mad. I'm at severe risk of doing a Britney lol. It's about 5 different colours so will have to dye it too

I would love to shave my hair but then I'd be horrified when I would get out of bed the next morning and my wig wouldn't :l don't think oh would find it attractive lol. I just want longer and really thick shiny hair please hair angels listenig above x

You've got the thick shiny hormones coming again hun! Tesco home stores do extensions for 20 quid which is really cheap, they can be heat styled too so I'll get some of them lol

Never get a day off ever, would love to just relax and watch a movie!

It's not quite a full day, but I'm lucky in that my in laws are happy to have G whenever. Usually they have her on a Monday evening cos DH and I have BB, last sat we went to cinema and this sat we have dinner with G's god parents.

They also had her this morning cos I had a migraine.

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

My mum used to have my older boy every Friday and to be honest I just used to go out on the piss. Don't know how I afforded it! Now she still has my older boy, his dad has him every other weekend, but the baby goes nowhere so all I get is a lay in and a bit of peace and quiet cos my bigger boy is quite hard work.

My mum comes over and plays with the baby once a fortnight for a half day. I usually spend it having the worlds longest bath .......... such bliss!

I'd get a haircut or do some shopping, my parents had Max for a day a little while ago n all I did was clean ! They're having him over night this saturday so I've got a big night out planned woop woop xxx

Oh I am looking forward to when K will take a bottle or cup! I would get my hair done, have a massage, and go see a movie!

Last time I had some time off I cleaned the house lol

I am however going for afternoon tea on saturday now my LO is taking the bottle again.

I've left E with mum and dad a couple of times and hubby and I have gone to the cinema, and when OH takes her out sometimes I normally do some housework and try and catch up with something I've missed on iplayer. xx

Yeah I used to clean up but it used to bug me spending my day off cleaning, so I do it all the night before. I feel a bit like I wasted today but never mind :) he's in bed for the night so after dinner I'm having a lovely bath and a read if I can find my book, bloody oh has moved it i think. I would love a massage! Oh offers but its actual torture! Bless, he does try x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back