On Cloud 9!!!

v11kae

Reaction score
Had started feeling really fed up today! Apart from feeling fat, barely getting my socks on and the usual near end of term feelings I Got a copy of my credit report today and found out someone had been trying to use my name to obtain credit about a year ago!

Was feeling pretty down cause its affected my credit rating for now. so whilst trying to sort it out I had been stuffing my face with absolute crap! comfort eating, you know how it is girls! inorder that I feel a bit better.

Apart from just getting call back from a nice gent who is goping to sort it all out for me I notice that my ticker has moved onto the last picture!!!! I know somehow everything will be sorted but seeing mypic move onto the last spot has made me feel so good! Had to let everyone know!

Hope all is doing well!

Awww! Hun I know all about that feeling. My ex-husband left me 10 years ago with £15k worth of debts which ended up turning to CCJ's. I have cleared them all now, and am totally debt free and so organised with my money, but it's still affecting my credit rating. I have just received some company shares and tried to set up an account with my bank to sell them, but I failed the credit check!! So I've got a piece of paper worth £6500 and can't do anything with it!!!! :twisted:

Well, that was Tuesday.

Wednesday was completely different. I'd wrote them a nasty letter on Tuesday, and Wednesday morning a lady called to apologise for treating me so badly, and to say that of course they could set me up an account. :lol: The shares certificate is currently winging it's way to them special delivery and then I can sell them from tomorrow!! And also yesterday I had my dating scan, and getting to see the little blob's (sorry, that's an affectionate nickname!!!) little stumpy arms and legs, and heart racing away made everything better!!!

Having this new life inside of you kinda puts all money worries into perspective doesn't it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back