• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On a downer :(

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I fill so down ATM. My sickness has got alot worse over the past couple of days and I can't keep anything down! I'm too scared to eat just incase it comes back up and even though I'm almost 13 weeks I just can't see the sickness going. My o/h works away during the week so I'm finding it hard looking after DD cos I'm either sick or very tierd and I'm sure she knows how to annoy me ATM. I'm also either crying or shouting which is getting me down, I just want to start enjoying this pregnancy! I'm scared because I'm not eatting properly and feel so stressed, I'm harming my baby!

Really sorry for the moan but needed to get it off my chest :(

Aww I know exactly what you mean, maybe you have Hyperemesis Gravidarum? Severe pregnancy sickness. You should see your doctor. It's awful isn't it? :( Hope you feel better.

It's so hard looking after other children when you feel so horrible.

xo

Hey hon, I had HG in my first pregnancy and it was horrible...sounds like you should ask the doctor for some advice. Mine did wear off in the end but not until 22 weeks. Think it's more common for it to go at 12 weeks ish tho so fingers crossed. xxx

I did talk to the doctor at 8 weeks but he said it was to early to give me something so I might phone back up tomorrow as I'm nearly 13 weeks! Just want it to shift!

O/H has come home from work tonight which he doesn't normally do but I was crying, he gave me a one armed hug then walked away didn't even ask how I was! I really hate men sometimes :(

aww hun i know i have the nausea bad and wish i was sick to get some relief, i hope ur ok sickness tends to pass between 12 and 20 weeks so fingers crossed xxxxxxxx

I think I was just in one of those moods yesterday, fill alot better today! I've not had any sickness today and actually had enough energy to clean my house from top to bottom! Hope I fill like this from now on! Thanks for trying to cheer me up did make me fill better :) x x x

Glad your feeling better, Fingers crossed it holds off sweet!

hey hope ur feeling better jus wanted to say thanks to u on someones thread u posted about taking folic acid at night to try and help nausea ive been doing that and it helps a bit u try anything dont u lol so thanks xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back