OMG!!

Snooky

Reaction score
OMG!

I thought I was a good driver with a good sense of directions. But went to meet my colleagues at the pub (only been there once before) for lunch, it’s about 2-3 miles away. Got completely lost (its all country lanes round there) and drove around for an hour, for nearly 20 miles, round in a circle, bawling my eyes out cos I was lost, nearly crashing into an old lady then getting stuck at some temporary lights and scratching my car….just could not find my way back to work, it was awful, really scary. I was hysterical but didn’t want to call anybody as felt so stupid - managed to find my way back eventually.

I don’t know what just happened…I have now lost the ability to drive….it was scary…what is happening to me? Am I losing it completely?

Tell me this is normal behaviour for pregnant women….

XXX

I am slowely loosing my mind hun, i would say its normal!! lol.

I hope you, the bump and your car are ok xxx

Awwwwww no sounds like you had a right poo time hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

The memory thing is quite normal im afraid, i often go out in the car get halfway down the road and cant even remember where im going or i go upstairs to fetch something only to reach the top step and forget what it is i wanted, the list is endless........... xx

Ahhhh bless, i'm sure it was absolutely not funny but i couldn't help giggling at reading that....i'm sure you'll laugh in a few weeks time.

You might have seen my post a few days ago about pregnancy brain in meltdown....i'm coming to the conclusion you loose all common sense and directional abilities plus clumsiness rises to unprecedented levels! Quite scary really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back