He finally did it!

jools221181

Reaction score
Well Brody finally took his first steps today! :cheer:

He's been walking for a while holding our hands but hasn't had the confidence to go for it alone until today when he suddenly took about 5 steps from Daddy to me! :dance: :cheer:

Wooohooooo I'm so happy!:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Yay!!! Go on Brody! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Enjoy it Jools, now the fun starts. You won't get a minutes peace!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone! :hug: At the minute though he still seems to think it's quicker to crawl...little bugger! It's more annoying now I know he can do it! Lazy little sod must take after his mummy!! :lol:

jools221181 said:
Thanks everyone! :hug: At the minute though he still seems to think it's quicker to crawl...little bugger! It's more annoying now I know he can do it! Lazy little sod must take after his mummy!! :lol:

lol its a boy thing they are lazy till the day they die!!

Well done brody though x

jools221181 said:
:rotfl: jack's exactly the same, like you i know he can do it, but crawling quicker :roll:

Well done, young man. Now you will REALLY get yr mum goin!. That's the end of your peace, Jools. :rotfl:

Lisa

Harrison was the same once he took his first steps he still crawled about alot for the first week cause he knew he'd get there quicker lol but with encouragement and a little patience he was off and now he doesn't stop lol :)

Hooray for Brody!
Tom started walking three weeks ago and it's amazing how much he's improved in such a short space of time. He's so confident now and stable. Wait for it Jools...he'll be tearing the house down before long!
Lxx

GOOOOOOOOOO BRODY !!! :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
Clever little man, well done !!!
How proud must you be Mummy & Daddy hehe :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111