OMG Trying to take steps!

beanster

Reaction score
Well it seems Holly has decided crawling is sooooooo last season now lol! All she wants to do is stand up and this morning she took 5 steps holding my fingers! Gone r the days of quiet playing in one spot, love it, it is amazing to watch them develop new skills isn't it nd she is so proud of herself.

Aww well done holly, they really don't stay babies for long. So exciting watching them learn new things xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

it's fab and she loves it but the only problem is now she wants to do it ALL the time! OH is now on standing up duty to give my back and knees a rest lol!!

Thats great my lo did similar and was walking by 10 month its so exciting.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Congrats hun, its exciting to watch them develop!
My lo has been doing it for a while, he is too chubby and heavy to crawl and likes walking. I am the walker for him, he wants to do it all the time now and my back is killing me!
I started walking at around 7 months too and never crawled, it is sooooo last year lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

How cute! Funny how some babies can't wait to get on their feet and others like my friends baby who isn't interested as he's so fast at crawling and is 15 months! I think Kynon will be a crawler he's trying so hard just now but if you stand him up he just wants to bounce!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back