OMG... THIS IS TRULY AMAZING!!!!

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
A couple of months ago i called and booked an appointment with a really well known and accurate Medium/Clairvoyant who lives in Spain but works all over Spain and the UK as well. On Friday I went for the reading and I was absolutely "blown away" with the results. I have been to see a couple of other Mediums before but to be honest they weren't very good and i came away feeling ripped off more than anything else. Bearing in mind I told him nothing about myself whatsoever only my first name. He didn't know my date of birth, age, star sign, NOTHING! This is what he said...

He asked if there was an adoption in the family. Initially i said no i couldn't recall one and then he said that somewhere in MY immediate family tree there was. It was then i remembered DD's dad is adopted. He said that his family, who i dont know, were going to contact me (great! NOT). He said it had been a long time since her dad had seen her and he was a right pillock (got that bit right!)

He asked: "Have you recently been talking about TTC another child?" I said yes. He said Allan and I would definately be having another child and it will happen before March next year. He told us to stop going to the clinic as it was going to happen naturally and told me that he could tell me the sex of the baby if i wanted to know. I said i did want to know and he said it was going to be a boy and he could see him right now, even though he hasn't been conceived yet. He said he was going to describe the boys features to me as he would be the spitting image of his dad and after he had described him he wanted me to tell him if this description resembled my partner. He said the boy was dark haired, definately not blond (Allan is dark haired) He said the boy had olive skin (Allan has olive skin) He said the boy had very chiselled looks especially on the cheeks (Allan used to model and has very chiselled looks) He said Allan has green eyes. I said i thought he had brown eyes but when i got home sure enough they were green. He said the boy would have my eyes but they would be more of a greeny blue than just blue like my colour. Bang on so far! He said that he has never been wrong about a child prediction before either with conceiving or the sex as he works very closely with child psychology and through the spirits etc. That its going to happen before March next year and definately a BOY! He also said that he would not tell me something was or wasnt going to happen just because its what i wanted to hear. That the things he states (i.e. conceiving) are fact.

Then he said that Allan has a problem with his lower back. That this had been caused by a sporting injury and that he had to watch out as this could be a problem in the future again. I didnt know anything about this and said so but when i got home Allan said "well actually this is true i injured it years ago while playing football and had to have physiotherapy on it for two years afterwards!"

Then he said something which really surprised me. He asked if i had lost a child. I said yes. I never told him the incident or how old the child was or nothing. He said "hmmm and you didnt ever have it confirmed either did you, because you sort of knew you had miscarried..." I nodded. He said he was sorry but he was confirming that my beliefs were true and that i had miscarried a little girl.

He said that while i had lived in Spain i had become very close friends with a girl here. He described her as having short blonde hair. This is absolutely correct. I met a girl here over a year ago with short blonde hair. He said that we had argued recently. I confirmed this was true and we havent spoken since. He said it was a sign from the spirits and not to trust her as she is very jealous of me and cannot keep her mouth shut, that rumours have come from her about me.

He said that Allan is connected with property workwise (he was an estate agent up until recently) He said that he sees him setting up his own business doing the same line of work (Allan has set up his own business about 6 weeks ago selling property!)

He said that I had a daughter in this life - i do have a 10 year old daughter.

He said that when he looks at my face it changes to that of an Egyptian women. That this really facinates him as he finds them very interesting. He said that I have a huge facination myself with Egypt, yet, i have never been. This is true. Even a couple of weeks ago OH and I were talking and i said i would love to go to Egypt and that always when we had to do projects at school i always wrote about Tutankhamun and the Pharohs. I drew pictures for the projects and watched programmes. I love watching the documentaries to this day!

He said: Allan is foreign isn't he?" I said yes he is from Holland, he's Dutch.

He said we will move away from Spain in the next 7 months. Well OH and i discussed this a few weeks ago and he has been going to interviews ever since to work in a different country!!

There was a lot more and all of it correct but i'll be here forever if i put it all down. I just thought i'd let you know! I'm so excited now and i feel so much more positive, like a huge weight has been lifted. I do honestly believe and have faith in him as he was referred to me by another person who had a reading from him. I'm hoping my lucky trousers from Elliebelle will bring me luck and i can post them to the next person really soon!!! :pray: :dance:

Wow how cool is that! what did you think of the whole experience then? I believe there are people out there that do have physic powers, he deifintely sounds like the real deal! x

Wow that's Amazingly detailed! I Hope he is right for you! :cheer: :cheer:

hi :wave:
im a true believer in spiritualism and the spirit world and i think this guy is genuine, the facts are too personal for him to be fake you keep thinking positive and it will come true to you, im so happy for you babydust coming at ya !! :hug: xx

Bloody hell darling :eek: bet ya over the moon with that reading!!!

I had one done ages ago and she was bloody spot on as well!! I might go back and see her now im pregnant and b4 my bump comes and see what she says!!

Ooh I love things like this. I hope it comes true Sammy and you get your little boy soon :pray:

Thats a fab reading. I have seen the same person a few times and would love to see one now but I have to find a new person as unfortunately, my old one was murdered a few months ago (about 3 or 4 weeks after my last reading)

valleygirl24 said:
Thats a fab reading. I have seen the same person a few times and would love to see one now but I have to find a new person as unfortunately, my old one was murdered a few months ago (about 3 or 4 weeks after my last reading)

Jesus valleygirl thats awful!!!

Hi girls,

Thanks forall your replies..

I strongly believe people do have these powers and its weird as two different Mediums i have seen (both this one and one before) have asked me if i had ever thought of doing Spiritualism. They said i could do it hands down as i have the same qualities. Strange really as some days i sit and think of things like where to go for a meal, what to do in the afternoon to amuse ourselves, what to have for dinner and OH will say "shall we....." and he has been thinking exactly the same! This happens more than just coincidental. I felt such a weird connection when the Medium was reading me. I was like connected to his eyes (which are really icey blue and very hypnotic looking!) and felt i couldnt look away. I was so intrigued and mesmerised, interested and excited about what he was saying, i felt he was draining me through my eyes. I have never felt this before when seeing the other 2 Mediums (who incidently i thought were shite) He said he had definately met me in another life before this one, there was no doubt about it. Sadly, the tape he recorded of the reading was faulty and recorded really slowly and distorted and we went back to him the next day. He said that there were 2 readings the day I went that totally blew him away and mine was one of them! Well he wasnt the only one believe me! I will definately go and see him again. I do have faith in what he has said and i do feel he's right as well i really do. He has made me feel like a different person, more relaxed, more confident and something to look forward to where i feel more positive. I can't stop thinking about the accuracy of the reading... like i said, TRULY AMAZING!!!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back