OMG! this is odd 4 me

ange34

Reaction score
im just sat ere in bed on my laptop,in just a t-shirt (no bra) at min coz just had a bath and felt what i thought must be a spider runnin down my belly lol so whipped the top up 2 c and milk is litrally drippin out of me like iv been usin a breast pump (which i havnt) now my top is soaked!! this has never happened to me not even in my other 4 pregnancies.anyone any idea why this is happenin all of a sudden?? sometimes milk comes out if i squeeze my boobs abit but nothings touched them today and i havent been leaning on them or had my arms crossed over them or anything,its freaked me out abit??? xxx

hey hun, nothing to worry about all pregnancies are different arent they.... youre just lactating is all xxx

I've not had any leakages with either pregnancy til after the birth, but I have heard of this happening, and it isn't always consistent with other pregnancies!!

Have you got breast pads in the house?

I got a massive box out the £ shop.

:)

I've had it the last couple of weeks too hun they leak when i have bh too !!! oh thinks its hilarous !!! xxxx

yea i have breast pads packed away in hospital bag thank god,had to get them out,didnt expect to be needin them untill after he was born! iv calmed down now,was just abit of a shock,wonder if its a sign that i might go into labour or something.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back