OMG OMG - Hospital just called!!!!

sarahk

Reaction score
As some of you may aready know I was diagnosed with Cholestasis a whie ago and have been on medication to get my liver/acids down. Ive been going up the hospital twice a week for tests and monitoring.

Well, my blood results came back from yesterday and everything has gone up again so they have told me they are inducing me next week!!!

Ive got to go in on Tuesday so they can book me in and explain the process, but this time next week...I could have my baby with me!!!

Obviously excited but also a bit worried because of my condition.

Thought I would share with you all!!

omg you get to meet your baby next week, you que jumper!!!!!!

im sure everything will be ok hun, try not to panic and just think of all of those cuddles you can have with your LO :D

QUE jumping tutut
Nah hunny joking
im glad there going to induce you and that you will have your baby with you very soon love :dance:

keep us updated and good luck
:D :hug:
sarah

Ive been in a bit of a daze this afternoon, I knew it was going to be at some point from 38 weeks but I was shocked when they said they need to do it sooner!!!

Feel like Im not quite ready for it yet, I feel like my bumps not big enough...surely there cant be an actual life sized baby in there!!! lol

oooh good luck - I've had 2 37 weekers - first was 8lb13 second 6lb9 - so you'll be surprised how big they can be already - good luck will watch for news :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back