OMG moments

12 days with my first and 9 days with my second. The twins were born at 37 exactly, was due to be induced the next day! Escaped that one! x

God 12days over and you didnt mind that? lol
its so frustraing i think going overdue but i know soon i'll miss my bump lol x

I didn't mind be abuse I was scared of labour lol x

I was scared of labour 2nd time round now 3rd time round im so much more scared of section than what i was labour. lol (just knowing what they are doing down there and its not plesant if they have to put a screen up)

I was scared of labour 2nd time round now 3rd time round im so much more scared of section than what i was labour. lol (just knowing what they are doing down there and its not plesant if they have to put a screen up)

I've had 3 vaginal and one section and I must admit I wouldn't want another section but you'll be in good hands xx

I've had 3 vaginal and one section and I must admit I wouldn't want another section but you'll be in good hands xx

why wouldnt you want another section? is it that bad?

ive only seen emergency sections i think elective ones are much better and mor erelaxed c

hey hun

im getting so excited for you now knowing that little riven could be making his appearance anytime soon :dance:

fingers crossed its sooner rather than later :) xxx

why wouldnt you want another section? is it that bad?

I found the recovery from a vaginal delivery a lot easier. I could get up immediately, have a shower etc. I hated that I couldn't lean over to get my baby in and out of the cot thing after the section and after a vaginal delivery I felt quite good soon after. I also need to drive my other children to school which I wasn't able to do for 6 weeks after a section but could do immediately after a vaginal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back