OMG little girl falls 30m in Primark!

:cry: Poor baby - I hope she makes a quick recovery :pray: Things like that make me wanna cry :(

Omg poor thing, shes so lucky to be alive though. My unkle was killed in a 40ft fall its amazing someone so tiny could survive 100ft.

OMG that is so horrible!! :(:(:(
I hope she is ok!!

How did she fall down a gap though? All escalators I have ever been on have been completely closed in? Poor little thing. :(

Hi

omg how sad i got goosbumps just reading it . hope she turns out okay how scary for the parents :(

How awful! I really hope the little girl is ok! Theres no way there should have been a gap big enough for a child to get its head stuck in let alone fit through to fall all that way! :evil:

Rachel21 young children are designed to be able to take falls and bumps as they learn to walk all that cartilage will have helped, older people break bones etc much more easily but is a long way for anyone to fall and live lets just hope shes ok, I can't imagine how awful that must have been for her family seeing her fall and land I bet that image will be with them forever

OMG, i hope she's alright, her poor family must be in utter shock right now. :(

OMG.
That primark has only been open a few motnhs too. (brand new interrior) (i worked there while it was getting built)

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: please god let her be ok! (really brings it home to you... ive been in there loads of times with little hannah.. and i guess in a month or so she'll be walking.. could have been her :cry: :evil: :twisted: )

I keep trying to work out how a kid could fit through any gap on an escalator?

Melanie said:
I keep trying to work out how a kid could fit through any gap on an escalator?

I do hope she pulls through. Poor little thing.

Me also I have to admit. The sides of escalators are high enough its not easy to hike over for little people and if stood on it safely with an adult she should not have been able to go over the side surely :?

I have been to that Primark and keeps thinking how the hell she fell, maye she was in her mummys arms and wriggled free, and toppled over the handrail??? It doesnt even bear thinking of...I still feel sick thinking of it, its such a massive store..

My sister is an NVQ assessor and was due to go there to see one of her students who works there, I believe she fell onto a table of jeans which broke her fall and saved her life.

Her mother must of been besides herself :cry:

Thinking of her and her family, poor little thing. I hope she pulls through :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back