omg im huge.

lisaloo

Reaction score
Went shopping yesterday and thought id best get myself some more leggings seeings as i was down to my last pair that actually fit. I brought some without trying them on, took them home and THEY DONT FLIPPIN FIT! :shock: They were really quite snug, not painfully so, but dont think they would have held out for long so......i had to go up to an 18! I cant believe it, ive NEVER been an 18 in my life. Im just going to pretend im still a 16 and cut out the label or something :whistle:

bless! I was the same when preggo - was growing out of my size 14 maternity clothes, in size 18 knickers etc - I always looked further along than I was hee hee

I am size 14 bordering 16 this time ttc so gawd knows what I will be like when I get pregnant, lol

an hat was you hat said you didny have a bump a few weeks ago lol

Ive had to buy bigger pants but hubby sed no to granny pants nd to get sum more trousers too. Sick of feeling i dunno boring with ma underwear too xx

well i feel like i have got a bump now though it still feels a lil wobbly - def not as firm as it was with the other 3 x

I'm trying to put off shopping but I don't think my bum will fit in my pants much longer :shock:

DO NOT buy pants from primark......even Barbie would struggle to get into the size 20 things I got. I thought I was being brave, getting massive pants for when I get bigger......they only just fit just now! Wtf???????? Back to my la senza frillies. They are only a 12! Xx

Last edited:
DO NOT buy pants from primark......even Barbie would struggle to get into the size 20 things I got. I thought I was being brave, getting massive pants for when I get bigger......they only just fit just now! Wtf???????? Back to my la senza frillies. They are only a 12! Xx

Thank god someone else has said this - I did the same thing but brought a size 18, couldn't get in them and thought it was just me being a fatty LOL :lol:

Aww my size 12 are startin to get tight however a pair of jeans i have are unbelievably baggy it appears apart from bump ive lost weight ..
I live in my maternity leggins they go right under ya bazoomers its fab!! I have them in black n navey and a pair of jeggins :) x there the best creation ever made to woman!!

Oh there was a point to the size 12 thing .. That i now wear size 16 pants :) there cumfy as hell ..
Uno what i noticed lacey snd silky sexy ones are really uncumfy .. And .....
TMI ......
Make me get extra discharge :/

I'm the same with my leggings and already in size 18 and they tight lol, where's the best and cheapest place to get maternity leggings from? x x

Oooo yeah forgot mothercare pants (the shorts) areeer theeere besttttt!!!!! :D

Errrm they arent cheap but are well made and quite good cause there not all see thru but i got mine from next .. The jeggins are 18pound and the leggins were i think 12-14pound .theres a couple on next website for 10pound and one pair for 8pound as i have just bern browsing as i want the leopard print 1s lol x

Have just remembered I have a £20 voucher for Next from my birthday in December!!!! :yay: Next here I come! :D x x

Haa :) they r bloody cumfy .. Dont mean to sound like a tramp buttt i need to wash mine! Worn them non stop :/ lol x

I stupidly just weighed myself and I've put on 15lbs since my BFP.

I gained half a stone on Tri 1 and the rest in the past five and a half weeks!

Yikes....

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back