• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG!! i made it

mel_ed

Reaction score
A huge YAY!!! :dust: ive now finished work for 10 months ready for baby to arrive!! hasnt sunk it just yet.
so glad ive got u guys to keep me company untill baby arrives will be a big help.
work have been lovley, ive had £100 in money, £20 in vouchers and 2 baby outfits and bibs.
cant wait to start nesting and to put my feet up 2. gonna start bouncing on my birthing ball 2 as of next week in hope baby might come little early.

:yay: Yay, its such a relief isn't it?!

Hope baby doesnt wait too long, but hope you get a bit of rest first too xxx

yeh lovley feeling, although it hasnt realy sunk it yet. think we'll be addicted 2 pf from now on! i'd love 2 have 2 weeks of rest them baby 2 come 2 weeks early. but i bet i'll be 2 weeks late by my luck

awe, sounds like you work with a fab bunch of people!
I've got another 5 weeks before I finish and I'm soooo looking forward to it!

Enjoy and relax and take it easy hun xxx

can't wait to finish work and it is sooo long away put your feet up and rest before baby comes xx

:yay:

congratualtions!!! This'll be me on thursday, cant wait!!!

:yay:

congratualtions!!! This'll be me on thursday, cant wait!!!

not long then tiny. tehn we'll both be on countdown 2gether. ive just blown my birthing ball up. gonna get bouncing on that all week now

yep Im gonna be enthusiastically bouncing too, baby's head is still not engaged and a midwife kindly informed me that although he's cephalic right now, if his heads not engaged he could easily turn breech any time. Whats wrong with these doom & gloomers?! Got me upping the bouncing at the thought of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back