OMG i am such a idiot...lol, talk about making hard work

MissSara

Reaction score
Yesterday i got out the ironing from under the stairs and started to do it, was on the 3rd thing and i noticed that most of the clothes had like little black bits on them..... looked closer and freaked out..... Mouse poo.....

So the 2 full baskets of ironing all went back into the washing machine.... load by load (took 4 loads), hung some on the washine line, had some on the radiators and turned on the drier.

Phoned Lee, went mad started telling him we had furry visitors and they had been all over our clothes and we are to take everything out of the kitchen and put it all back in after we have scrubbed everything.

Went into the living room, sat down (after cleaning out 3 cuboards) feeding Benjamin and i noticed that mouse poo was liek in a trail leading through the living room, ewwwww.
Phoned Lee up again telling him not only were they in the kitchen there was a trail through the living room aswell....... by this point i wanted to cry, he went quiet for a few seconds then started laughing, i mean really laughing.

He said you know that chuffin MOUSE POO that your going crazy about, well its bits of tarmac that were on my socks that i wore for work yesterday, i forgot to tell you not to put them in the wash with the usual load. :| :| :| :|

I could have gone mad at that moment in time, so now today i have all the ironing to get through AGAIN as well has doing the washing.

naughty lee

I bet your relieved you dont have furry visitors tho :rotfl:

Oooooops :lol: :lol:

Better than having little house invaders though.

xxx

PMSL! Deans always got tiny black bits in his socks from the footie pitch something to do with the astroturf? lol

Thank god it wasnt mouse poo lol. It's a good job you have a sense of humour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back