OMG How painful :-(

Siany1982

Reaction score
Oh my god how painful is this... Just went and made lunch for me and my 5 year old and all of a sudden I was getting these pains all down the front of my tummy to my foo foo and wee bit, then down my legs, its something to do with the baby's movements, I can tell, but christ its nearly making my legs collapse under me. I feel I need to hold my bump up to stop it, but its not working.... Could it be baby is engaging maybe??
Now Im layed down on the sofa, I can still feel it, but not so bad...
Any ideas guys???
Siany1982

Does feel like start labour? A do get that when baby moves feels like gonna pee myself or gonna fall out but not painful enough make me moan lol x

Its so so painful, makes my legs go under me nearly, but its not like labour pains... Its like baby is falling out my bits, loads of pressure in foo foo and my butt, but also I think its pushing on nerves...
Siany1982

Yeah sounds more like pressure just hope ur ok keep eye n it x

Thanx hun, I just hope it eases, Im supposed to be taken my 5 year old out for dinner and a film tonight, at least the OH can drive us...
Siany1982

yep i have had that its baby engage in i hope felt like i needed a poo all time lol

Thanx guys, its eased again now, MW did say that baby could get engaged then pop back out and back in over and over as its my 2nd baby, typical... lol But also she said its likely that baby wont get engaged til right before labour, so who knows lol
Having loads of Braxton Hicks now, lovely lol
Siany1982

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back